Sunday, December 30, 2012

Black and white and lime


Another quilt which went home right before Christmas, it is a Michelle Marvig design (I"m not sure of the design name, if someone can enlighten me I would appreciate it).  I love, love, love the combination of the colours. 

 
It is quilted both freehand and on the Statler, in the stars is a One Song Needle Arts design (4490)



This lime border is done freehand with a ruler to get the echo line, the little clams are done freehand.

 
 
This centre design is 4 corner designs by One Song Needle Arts called Buttercup feathers tri - 3675.  I also stitched a plain circle around the pieced circle, with a circlet of pears in side the plain circle.  Filled the space nicely without having to use a fill design.

 
Enjoy
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment