Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunshine In Your Pocket baby quilt


I'm sorry these pics are not very good, for some reason some of my pictures don't want to come out nice and clear, and as this quilt has already gone back to its owner, they're the only ones I've got.  Sorry about that.... (and the whole quilt is down the bottom not at the top - I'm not having a good day today am I?)

Anyway this little beauty is a Red Brolly Design and is from a little book called Sunshine in Your Pocket.  I think these little peas with their little faces are SO cute.


It is quilted with freehand flowers, hearts, leaves and swirls with some ditching around the stitcheries.  I love how Lisa has put some of the motifs in the outside border, extending the design right to the outside of the quilt. 


Enjoy
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment