Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow in California

I am attempting to compose this using my iPad, so it is quite possible that only rubbish will appear for which I will apologize now!!

We have been here for a week now and having a lovely time with the cousins. They were due to go back to school today but it snowed yesterday and school today was cancelled. They are forecasting more snow for tonight so we'll see what happens.

We have done a little shopping - no fabric however,but some Wilton products and clothes and Lego. Harry was like a pig in mud at the Lego store in Glendale. I'm not entirely sure how it will pack up but we'll see.

I don't have any pics at the moment as getting this technology to work is a feat in itself! Home in a week, so I'll try and post before then.

See you later
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment