Sunday, December 26, 2010

We had a lovely day yesterday

Well, we had a lovely day yesterday with the family for a Christmas lunch, swapping pressies and generally not doing much. It was a lovely summer's day, and we rolled home and were early in bed.

Today it is pouring and we won't be going anywhere. Maybe from the lounge to the machine and back!

It has been very busy here, and I finally turned off my big machines at about 2pm on Christmas Eve. I had a last minute frantic call from a new granny, and how could I say no to that .

Anyway, I probably won't be posting for the next couple of weeks as Harry and I are off to visit with my sister in LA, flying out tomorrow. I have checked the weather sites and it should be good to go. If I can work it out then I will post some holiday pics, but other than that - I'll be back.

Enjoy the New Year,
See you soon
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment