Monday, October 11, 2010

Cupcakes in Adelaide



Look what we found....yum yum yum!
We did have to drive to find it with much grumbling from the back seat, however the spider drink and hot dog soon stopped that moaning. I had a cherry ripe chocolate cupcake and it was scrummy.
The shop is called the American Candy Stand Cupcake Cafe (www.americancandystand.com.au) and it is at 224 The Parade, Norwood SA.
It inspired me to come home and make some cupcakes for Harry to take to school, however, the butter and eggs are still in their respective containers....maybe this afternoon I'll get my act together.
School has gone back today after 2 weeks on holidays, so back to work for me.
See you later
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Well you had good intents......I have been asked to make cookies for about a month now...maybe we should distant plan to please these rug-rats and make there goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete